- Play the classic game of people, places and things! Originally released in 1987, 20 Questions has been updated with all new content.
- University Games has been creating educational board games designed so that players won’t notice how much they are learning!
- University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children
- Be the first to identify the mystery topics to win. On each turn, one player is the clue giver and the other players try to uncover the secret identity.
- Each clue that’s read reveals more hints and the trick is to guess the mystery topic in the fewest number of clues.
Originally introduced in 1987, this new edition of 20 Questions is great fun for the entire family. Each round features a new mystery topic from history, entertainment, sports or culture. As clues are read aloud, players rack their brains to identify the mystery person, place, thing or year. The fewer clues you need to guess correctly, the more space you move on the board!For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up.Contents Include: 300 cards, 6 playing pieces, 20 Red… More >>