- Unique tug-of-war game board.
- Designed for parents and children to play together.
- Develops social interaction and communication skills.
- A wonderful game for 2 or more players.
- Parents and kids play together on equal footing.
This fun, fast-paced game pits kids against grown-ups. Answer generation-based questions, settle the score, and find out once and for all who knows more – kids or adults. Based on University Games’ #1 children’s game from 2004, Kids Battle the Grown-Ups Game comes with over 700 fun-filled questions. Comes with two levels of trivia questions — 132 cards each for grown-ups and kids. Requires 2 or more players.Editorial Review
Society puts grownups at an adv… More >>