- Build paths with matching River, Road and Train Tracks playing cards.
- Colorful, heavy duty cardboard Scenery cards have a wide variety of connecting paths.
- Objective is to be the first player to use up all your cards making a continuous network of paths.
- Remember train tracks must connect to train tracks, roads to roads and rivers to rivers.
- Clever family board game where planning, good visual alertness and light strategy will lead to winning.
Rivers, Roads & Rails is a delightful, all-around, fun, light strategy, children’s game suitable for ages 6 to adult, for 1 to 8 players.
The game consists of 140 colorful, heavy-duty, square, cardboard playing cards. Each card has a different river, road and rail pattern. Some cards end roads or train tracks, some curve and twist the tracks or rivers. Each is unique. Each turn a player attempts to play one card which matches one of the ends of the network. T… More >>